Monday, January 10, 2011

WOAH

So there has been quite some time since we have all talked, how was your Christmas and New Years? 2010 was fun I am sure we all had a blast and I am sure plenty of us made new years resolutions and all that fun stuff. but if we started talking about that this post will never end. lets talk about what VOIAGE has been up to. Even though some time has passed and I have not let you in on our lives, let me reassure you that we have not been taking time off or sleeping. With the release of our second promo's coming real soon and summer being right around the corner we have put some good time and effort into this company and you will not disappoint you. So I am here to come out of my cave and bring you all up to date with VOIAGE. Now I really want to tell you all what we have planned and what will be releasing but that's definitely not going to happen, so sorry. but what I will tell you is be ready for us were looking at this set of stairs on the first step and with this long journey ahead of us I promise you VOIAGE will reach the top and look down at that first step and smile. Be on the look out for our upcoming products, and I will do my part to keep you well informed on this VOIAGE life.

No comments:

Post a Comment