Wednesday, January 12, 2011

G.O.O.D. FRIDAYS on a WEDNESDAY

Lets take some time to explore something you might not know about, and if you already know GOOD SHIT (STRIKE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER).With music being one of my favorite forms of art I love exploring new bumps to throw in the i-pod and just cruise or kick-push too! so with that said with the love of HIP-HOP lets talk about these G.O.O.D. Fridays. Kanye West put out a series of singles every week called G.O.O.D. Fridays from the start when tracks from "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" were just being released as singles. Now I know we all have different thoughts and feelings towards Kanye as a person and all that yada yada, but as an artist, he keeps my head nodding. These G.O.O.D. Friday tracks include some of my favorite artists such as MOS DEF, Talib Kweli, Consequence, Lupe Fiasco, Big Sean, Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Common, Raekwon & Charlie Wilson. So as you see Kanye includes some talented artists in these tracks. Kanye always impresses me with his dope beats and talented style; a true artist. So I higly suggest you go check these tracks out, so you can stop reading my thoughts and create your own, and bump some G.O.O.D. Friday tracks on a WEDNESDAY!

www.kanyewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment