Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waves


Eight o clock P.M. yesterday night. My phone illuminates with the words "grab two gatorades, your backpack and meet me at the layer". Instantly I laughed and grabbed what I had to and packked it all in the VOIAGE mobile. As I arived at the office Carl was already track standing, well trying to. We grabbed the fixies and took some time off to take a cruise. With being completely bored of roaming around rancho after a couple minutes passed buy we came to a decision.....Huntington it was.

As Carl fell around practicing track stands and skids, I put air in the tires, laced up my kicks and happened to manage to get a few shots.
Nothing but the sound of the pacific ocean hit my ears. The sky was dark and the air was crisp. It felt good to be back on the fixie again, it had been quite some time since we last associated. There is alot more behind this company then you may think. Taking random trips is just one of those aspects that help create VOIAGE. So be on the look out you just might see two HOBOS rolling around a city near you slapping stickers or capturing some photos of the world.
Just a few pics from the ride, I would love to have more but the enjoyment of being on the fixie again caused that to be a problem.

As the night got darker and the air grew colder we stopped after a good two hour ride and headed back. Now this being Carl's first official ride, let's just say......well what do you think he felt like?

As the night came to an end we packed up in the VOIAGE mobile and headed back home as I drove with windows down and heater blasted i must say that yesterday well, yesterday was a good day.

PF flyers

No comments:

Post a Comment