Friday, January 14, 2011

Maladroit

Finally it is Friday night, are you getting ready to go out and indulge in some moon shine till you almost spew, then pass out in the neighbors lawn, only to wake up the next morning and look around thinking "HOLY FUDGE HOW DID I GET HERE, AND UM WHO ARE YOU?" well of you have gotten this far I take it your not. If this is the cace lets dig into this maladroit topic. So i amm here finishing up some designs and all that dope stuff you your going to love, with my ipod on shuffle I was getting to a point were nothing hit the spot until...........Weezer cam on full blast bumpin one of my favorite tracks called "Burndt Jambs" off there album Maladroit.Instantly the guitar riffs hit my ears and the inspiration was lit. This song just sets you and a little jam mode and i love the classic style it reminds me of some "Ray Barbee".Always a two thumbs up from me, so here you go hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment