Monday, April 11, 2011

see what all the fuss is about

Last night I decided to give my taste buds something different. So I had no other choice but to try this new Five Guys spot, word on the streets it's on some in-n-out level of the NBA (national burger association). Now I know this statement is absurd but I had to see. So lets begin this critique.




Free peanuts? hell yeah im gunna take some.



so my first impression not bad, the restaurant has a cool vibe and dope layout. But that still doesn't win you the battle, this is just the pre-game. But lets skip all that and get down to some real business. My burger choice of the evening was a Double burger with well look......


EVERYTHING. Looks amazing right? it was ok. I will say though it as if i gathered my homies BBQ some bomb burgers and sat in a restaurant, the fries were good and there was plenty of them.


But if you have ever said " five guys is better then in-n-out" stop reading this blog and go jump off the nearest bridge or freeway. Five guys had me full and yes I will admit that it was good but nothing near amazing. I still insist you try it out who knows you might enjoy an ordinary burger and jumping off bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment