Wednesday, April 6, 2011

15 seconds of fame

Counting down the seconds, starring blankly at the clock ignoring the fact that some dude kept screaming "CAN I GET A FOOT LONG TUNA ON WHITE PLEASE........HELLO! MR. I SAID TUNA ON WHITE" yeah I herd you but I am off in three.......two.....one. "But what about my tuna on white?" I jumped into my delorean gunned it to 85 dodging and weaving through traffic. As the car came to a screeching stop outside the front of my house, There he sat. The little white monster was waiting for me, leash in his mouth and tail wagging 100 mph. It was as if he knew what today was....today was beach day! As soon as sand was visible it was a race.

can you tell I won ?

Now the rest of the day was filled with dog's sniffing butt'. A dozen milfs all "aawwwwwwwwing" and comments that screamed I want you filled the air. Well maybe it was just the dog.



Ok now those of you who have dogs raise your hand?......ok if you really raised your hand WOW but lets continue. So you dog owners, if you have ever thought it was cool to bring your dog to the beach you are already going to know the answer to this problem. White dogs + sand + water= one smelly dirty ass wet dog.





For hours the ball was tossed and retrieved, we shhh-winged all day at the chickas and bitches (female dogs).






Well stomachs started to growl and the puppy grew tired. So we just chilled before the drive home and enjoyed the greenery around us. I hope you enjoyed our day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment