Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last stop of the night....

So I woke up today with one thing on my mind, one goal for the day, I was on a mission. Today was a day dedicated to nothing but the sounds of SNAPs, POPs, and CRACKs. Yes you guessed correctly today I indulged my face with rice krispies cereal ALL DAY. OK I'm lying, But just for the record books rice krispie cereal is my least favorite just so you know. Anyways today was spent hitting the pavement pushing.



Last stop of the night gentlemen.









.BUTTER.


The night was filled with numerous amounts of games of SKATE. Lines flowed like butter. And bowls were ripped.




FUN!



Hitting the park to end the night was perfect, we felt like kids at the best playground with the whole park to ourselves and our imaginations. The night and day was dope. The homies killed it from the streets to the park. Now I really wish I could show you the photos of the day but they don't exist, due to the fact that being the only one to pick up the camera ever caused that to be a little bit of a problem. Sorry I was to busy skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment