Thursday, March 24, 2011

AND NOW !!!

Lets get ready to RUMBBBLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!! Wait wrong sport. Lets try that again........Your starting line-up for the Los Angeles Clippers. 3:00pm yesterday my phone illuminates and the words "LA? Blake the snake?" appear. Right at that moment my mind was made up. Of course I am down for some LA tacos. Thats more like it, well if you have not gotten the hint yet, yes I did attent the clipper game last night. I must say LA is loving some OT lately with the Lakers going into tripple OT and the Clippers last night going double OT, they really love to get LA peeps growing grey hair and pulling it right out. The Clippers have proven something to LA, they are not just the other LA team. Now say what you will about there only being one LA team as we have all heard some say, but I have mad love for the clipps now. And no it is not just because a good homie of mine has season tickets. Or the fact that I have gone to more clipp shows than lake shows. But no really that young team is definetely going to become some tough competion for teams all around. Possible chamionship contenders some day?
Eric Gordon.

Ok now why the Jordans? I could not really give you a perfect answer or maybe even an answer that you want. were the kicks the prettiest part of the image? lets just let ypur imagination make out the rest. Be your own picasso.



ok now this next set of pictures, well just watch I wont say anything.


I hope you watched the game, and if not I hope these pics helped. Well it is now time for me to sign off, untill next time my friends.

..BON VOIAGE..

No comments:

Post a Comment